Monday, July 28, 2014

Introductory to the CYBER SURGEON

This blog is meant for reviewing on the skincare and beauty products that I have used.

A little introduction about myself first I DO have: 
  • Acne Prone Skin
  • Oily Combination Skin
  • Pimple Scarring
  • On Growing Pimple
(Yucks, regretted that I have learnt to take care of my skin after things went out of control)


I will be reviewing products that I've tried or those raved about by other people and will give my honest opinions on them. Yes even for beauty products! Nowadays K-POP is having a major influence on us (well the majority of us). There are guys applying cosmetics (which I will talk about in another post) all wanting to look good.

Therefore, I am starting this blog to share my experiences, with using the products that have worked for my bad skin, and to help people, especially the guys out there with similar problems like me! We all want to look good.

I hope that my readers will find my blog helpful and please forgive me, I am still very new to blogging.  


No comments:

Post a Comment